We’re delighted to announce the winner of our prize draw from the Health and Wellbeing at Work show is David Price, from Peninsula HR.
David’s prize is a terrific Amazon Echo.
Thanks to everyone else who entered during the show that took place 7-8 March, at the NEC, Birmingham.
The event was a great success and also saw us launching the ground-breaking FirstCare “Change at Work” report that reveals for the first time all the facts and figures behind why the UK is experiencing an explosion in workplace absence.
The report includes:
- The challenges of change.
- Factors driving absence.
- How organisations are tackling the issues.
- The affect on different sectors.
- Actual number of days being lost.
- Age and gender comparisons.
- The most common reasons for being off work.
- Financial cost of absence to the UK economy past, present and future.