September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day; an annual global event which aims to raise awareness about suicide and prevent loss of life. And it’s important that employers are aware, because mental health issues are on the rise among UK workers.read more
September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day: an annual global event which aims to raise awareness about suicide and prevent loss of life.
It’s estimated that more than one million people die by suicide around the world each year, with rates in the UK rising sharply. New figures released this month show that over 6,500 people died by suicide in this country last year – an increase of nearly...read more
- Trained nurses are on call 24/7.
- “Code Red” is an urgent call.
- Red Flags are identified during a triage assessment and signals health concern.
- Other advice reduces absence levels.
- Speedier returns to work.
- Staff morale gains boost.